How to Use as an Investor
- There’s a minimal amount of ongoing paperwork that’s necessary - all you need is an ETH wallet and USDC. Just hold the interest tokens you receive after capital is committed, to then get paid out on future distribution events. In that way, 10e53 brings all of the startup investing lifecycle on-chain, making it more efficient and transparent.
- Even though 10E53 SPVs lives within web3, the 10E53 investment documentation exists in web2 to guarantee that interest token holders get paid during all future liquidity events. It bridges the gap between web2 and web3.
- Our On-chain SPVs are fully customizable. GPs can choose their carry & one-time management fees, and upload startup deal documentation.
- Accounting is as transparent as it can get. On-chain accounting via tokens create robust tracking and easy distribution events.
- Incentivize non-monetary providers to bring deals via carry tokens
- Top off your deals with access to the open Venture Machine investor network